Fiber Optic Patch Cord Single Mode FC- FC is less attenuation when bent or twisted compared with traditional optical fiber cables and this will make the installation and maintenance of the fiber optic cables more efficient. It can also save more space for your high-density cabling in data centers, enterprise networks, telecom rooms, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any places fiber patch cables are needed.
This 9/125 OS2 single-mode fiber optic cable is ideal for connecting 1G/10G/40G/100G/400G Ethernet connections. It can transport data for up to 10km at 1310nm, or up to 40km at 1550nm.
Features Of Fiber Optic Patch Cord:
• Each cable is custom made in the USA by Skilled Technicians (no assembly lines).
• The cable is made with Genuine Corning SMF-28e+ glass for superior performance.
• Insertion loss testing is performed on every assembly. Our strict standards mandate a maximum allowable loss if 0.02 dB (or less).
• ORL (optical return loss) – 55db
• Each connector is visually inspected with a 400x microscope for any surface or interior cracks, scratches, contaminants or other imperfections.
• All cables are serialized and test results are recorded.
• Guaranteed performance specifications
• The cable is duplex 2.0mm cable jacket which is the most popular.
• OFNP Rated for Plenum or Riser use