Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire Pink Premium GPS Smartwatch. Wherever your next adventure takes you, The Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire Pink Smartwatch is designed to survive. It features a scratch-resistant sapphire lens, stainless steel bezel, button, rear case, and QuickFit interchangeable wrist band compatibility. With its built-in navigation systems including GPS, GLONASS reception and 3-axis, go anywhere while tracking fitness and health. Whether you are cycling or swimming, view key stats with performance widgets and remain connected through smart notifications automatic progress uploads to Garmin Connect. Get Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire Pink Smartwatch at ejhuri.com with the best price in Bangladesh.
Whom is this product designed for?
- Compatible with Bluetooth Smart Sensors
- QuickFit watch band compatible
- Compatible with cycling feature Vector
- 100% Waterproof, perfect for swimmers
- The ultimate multisport GPS watch with wrist heart rate technology
- Train with a digital partner using Virtual Partner
- 1.2 inch sunlight-visible, transflective, color, low-power display
- 22mm easy-fit watch band
- Fiber-reinforced polymer rear casing and stainless steel rear bezel
- Smart navigation via GPS, GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass
- Quick rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Long-lasting battery, up to 50 hours UltraTrac battery saver mode
The ultimate multisport Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire Pink outdoor smartwatch gives you an experience never like before with higher storage, battery, and processing power. It has preloaded mapping and convenient navigation systems – wandering in the wild has never been easier. All the while, stay connected and personalize to suit your style and preference.
The Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire Pink Smartwatch is ultimate multisport smartwatch with an optimal size of 2.0 x 2.0 x 0.7 inches. Resolution at 240 x 240 with a 1.2-inch screen with upgraded resilience from the sunlight-visible, transflective, low-power display.
Track your path with preloaded TOPO & OSM mapping, routable cycling paths, GPS, GLONASS technology and 3-axis compass with a gyroscope and barometric altimeter. Preloaded maps include the US and in Asia: Brunei, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand.
Go from Business to Casual
Change the look with 22mm QuickFit watch band compatibility featuring a stainless steel bezel, buttons and a fiber-reinforced polymer rear case for resilience and style.
Track Health and Fitness
Health tracking with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology, VO2 max estimate, sleep monitoring and more. Fitness tracking with Virtual™ pacer, running dynamics and built-in accelerometer for running exercises. Live Strava™ sessions and use Vector™ for cycling. Pool/open water swim metrics and stroke type identification for swim workouts. Yardage to specific locations shot distance calculation and digital scoreboard for golfing. All to keep track of distance, speed, pace, calories and more.
Be a Workout Beast
Outdoor sports compatibility with optimized hunting/fishing timings, sun/moon information, and area calculation. Friends with a busy schedule? Train with a digital workout partner using Virtual Partner™.
Ensure Super Long Battery Life
Optimized for long battery life as watch lasts up to 9 days in smartwatch mode, 14 hours in GPS mode. This is further enhanced with UltraTrac to optimize battery power to last up to 35 hours on battery saver mode.
Stay Connected all the time
Update friends and family using smart notifications technology and automatic progress uploads on Garmin Connect™. Now, compatible through Bluetooth smart sensors. Customize widgets with key performance statistics of workouts.
01. Is it waterproof?
- Yes, up to 100 meters it is 100% waterproof.
02. What’s new in fēnix 5 compared to the previous models?
- The upgrades include improved screen resolution, live Strava segments, UltraTrac mode increased from 50 to 75 hours and compatibility with Bluetooth Smart sensors. For the fēnix 5s Black, there is a full mapping functionality of 16GB. For the Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire Pink Smartwatch, a choice of a smaller dial size.