Garmin Instinct Graphite Military Grade Resilience Rugged Outdoor GPS Smartwatch now available in Ejhuri. The revolutionary Garmin Instinct smartwatch is resilient with military-grade strength. It is rated 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance to US military standards – perfect for adventurers. It features a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter and several navigation systems. While it monitors health and fitness, easily stay connected with the online Garmin sports community. It has long-lasting battery life functioning up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, enhanced with UltraTrac.
Whom is this product designed for?
- Rugged and rough sports users
- QuickFit watch band compatible
- iPhone and Android compatible
- Ultimate extreme sports and high endurance military-grade smartwatch with 810G rating in US military standards.
- A 1.9 x 0.9 mm monochrome, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel display with 128 x 128-pixel resolution.
- 22mm QuickFit interchangeable watch band compatible
- Sharp navigation with built-in GPS, GLONASS technology enhanced with 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter.
- Connect using Bluetooth and ANT+ on iPhone or Android.
- Resistant underwater up to 100 meters.
- Battery lasting up to 14 hours on smartwatch mode, 16 hours in GPS mode and 40 hours on UltraTrac mode.
- Always stay connected with smart notifications and
Keep fitness at its peak with the rugged and resilient high-performance smartwatch, Garmin Instinct. With its military-grade quality and expertly designed exterior, it can withstand pretty much any adventure. It has GPS and GLONASS technology for easy navigation. Simultaneously, stay connected with friends and family with Garmin Connect. Adventuring cannot get better than this.
The Garmin Instinct is rated at 810G in US military standards withstanding harsh thermal, shock and water conditions. With a polymer case and a chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant lens, strength and resilience are optimized.
Navigate like a Pro
GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite technology routes paths that were never tracked before. It is enhanced with a built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter. When it is time to go back, use TracBack to navigate back to the starting point – making it impossible to ever get lost.
Track Fitness and Health
Monitor health, stress and fitness to stay on top of your game. Whether underwater or above the ground, preloaded apps will make exercise meaningful and just worth it!
Just pair it up with your phone and you are good to go. Update friends and family using smart notifications technology and automatic progress uploads on Garmin Connect.