GV-CR1320 is a 13.56 MHz reader with a built-in 2 MP camera designed for access control in a network environment.
GV-CR1320 receives identification cards to be transmitted to controllers for access control. With the integration of the wide-angle camera, the Card and Face Mode enables GV-CR1320 to perform face detection together with card verification before access can be granted.
Visitors requesting entry permits can use the touch pad to communicate with security personnel, via VoIP Calls, to be granted access.
When the touch pad is activated, GV-CR1320 will place a call to the operator through the Internet using VoIP. The operator can then communicate with the visitor and enter the access code to open the door.
The all-in-one solution eliminates the need of installing and maintaining a separate camera in addition to the card reader.
For face detection by GV-CR1320, the cardholders must present their faces to the built-in camera directly, without being covered.
- 2MP progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Minimum illumination at 0.02 lux
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 15 fps at 1920 x 1080
- Day and night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Built-in IR with effective distance up to 3 m (10 ft)
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- DC 12V, 2.5A / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Built-in micro SD card slot
- Provides 180° panorama view
- Built-in 13.56 MHz Reader (Mifare DESFire, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic)
- Support for GV-Proximity Cards with GID (Geovision Identifier) to enhance security
- Access by card plus face detection
- Network interface for connecting to and access control by controllers
- Support for GV-WTR for connecting to and access control by 3rd-party Wiegand controllers
- Enabling different access control modes according to the Authentication Schedule: Card only mode (default), Card and Face Mode
- Touchpad for talk mode
- Receiving live view and capturing snapshots when card is presented
- SIP / VoIP calling support
- 2 inputs, dry contact
- 1 relay outputs (30V DC, 0.5A)