The DS-2CD2110F-I dome camera comes from a new series of Hikvision products – HiWatch. This series of low-budget devices, IP cameras and IP NVRS, is dedicated for anyone who wants to build low-cost high-resolution IP CCTV system. The DS-2CD2110F-I ceiling camera has been equipped with high quality 1.3 MP CMOS sensor providing perfect video even in low-light conditions.
Thanks to H.264 compression, the data stream is minimized. The user can configure two independent streams (primary and secondary), as well as choose H.264 or MJPEG compression and limit the bandwidth within 32 kb/s to 16 Mb/s range.
The camera can operate outdoors or indoors. Its housing with high ingress protection rating (IP66) protects the electronics against adverse weather conditions. The built-in IR illuminator has a range of up to 30 m. The camera can be powered with a 12 VDC power source or via PoE (802.3af).
Features of Hikvision DS-2CD2110F-I:
- Up to 1.3 megapixels (1280 × 960) resolution
- Standard video compression with high compression ratio, ROI (region of interest) encoding
- Progressive scan CMOS, capture motion video without incised margin
- Support dual-stream, and the sub-stream for mobile surveillance
- High-performance and long service life Infrared LED, Approx. 10 to 30 meters IR range
- Two-way audio(-S)
- Audio I/O(-S)
- Support Wi-Fi(-W)
- IR cut filter with auto switch
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Built-in Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, up to 128 GB
- Ingress Protection level: IP67
- Impact Protection: IK10
- Other functions: rotate mode, alarm, mirror, reset button, etc
- Support intrusion detection, line crossing detection
- Support VCA, which is compatible with NVR for the second time of video searching and analyzing