MX BNC plug connector for audio, video and networking applications that provides a firm connection. MX BNC is used to connect a variety of different coaxial cables. MX BNC connectors are different from many connectors because of their snap-lock superior architecture, which keeps the plug firmly in its socket.
Features Of MX-158 BNC Jack:
- MX BNC connector is placed at the end of coaxial cables in order to link wiring to a piece of electronic equipment, most commonly an audio or visual device (DVR).
- After the plug is inserted, it is turned, causing pins in the socket to be pinched into a locking groove on the plug.
- MX BNC connector is used for RF signal connections, for analog and Serial Digital Interface video signals.
- MX BNC connector has Precisely machined brass parts for outstanding durability.
- MX BNC connector is Easy to install.